WHO We Are The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a renowned global investment banking, investment and securities management company that offers various financial services to a large and varied client base , which includes financial institutions, corporations and governments as well as individuals.
The company was founded in 1869. company is located at New York and maintains offices across the most important financial centers across the globe. Global Compliance Our division helps to prevent, detect and reduce Compliance with regard to regulatory and reputational risk throughout the firm. It also assists in strengthening the reputation for Compliance. Compliance is able to accomplish this by implementing the firm’s comprehensive Compliance control program. as an unassailable control mechanism, and an integral part of the company’s security second-line of defense Compliance examines the company’s Compliance with regard to reputational, regulatory and risks; ensures Compliance with any new or modified laws, rules , and regulations as well as develops and implements controls policies, procedures, and training as well as conducts independent tests; analyzes, supervises and monitors for Compliance violations and risks and oversees the company’s response to audits, examinations and other inquiries.
You’ll join an organization that includes members with a range of professional and academic backgrounds, including accounting, law sales, trading, and law. We are looking for people with a solid sense of judgment and a keen interest in the subject. They are also adept at adapting to the changing regulatory environment. You can explore more Blockchain Jobs London by visiting our site. Digital Assets is a multi-disciplinary group within the Global Markets Division focused on the creation and execution of Goldman Sachs’ distributed ledger technology (DLT) and blockchain-related initiatives across the entire company, including any possible initiatives within the cryptocurrency sector. Digital Assets covers a wide range of initiatives within the field of digital. Compliance is looking for an exceptional person to take an active part in defining and implementing the company’s Compliance strategy to manage all aspects of the digital Assets business.
The Compliance department prevents, detects and manages Compliance as well as reputational and regulatory risks across the company and assists in strengthening the firm’s ethics of Compliance. Compliance is able to accomplish this by implementing the company’s overall Compliance Risk Management program. Our impact Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of collaboration and innovation, as well as meritocracy. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and we are proud of providing support to each employee in both a personal and professional sense. From co-working spaces, yoga classes to working at home or from a distance and flexible work options, we provide our employees the help they require to achieve their goals within and outside the workplace. Job Summary
- Work as an integral part of the Digital Assets Compliance team with an emphasis on managing Compliance and regulatory risk within the Digital Assets business. Work with the stakeholders throughout the organization to comprehend their business operations in the Digital Assets space and leverage Compliance assets and colleagues to handle any new or existing risk .
- Gain a thorough understanding of different Digital Assets techniques and partners to establish the industry-wide standards for risk management for Digital Assets activities and consider potential suppliers to assist the company in its research on Digital Assets.
- Act as a primary control-related point of contact to handle Digital Assets Compliance related matters.
- Provide coverage for Global Markets Division Digital Assets employees and offer advice about how you can conduct the company’s business in a way that conforms to the wide range of global regulations, rules and unique regulatory expectations across various regions.
- Pro-active risk mitigation guidance regarding matters of policy and regulation such as individual transactions, new products and business ventures.
Review and oversight of Controls in connection with Digital Assets business activities.
- Understand cross-divisional and regional business risks and their impact on the business and provide innovative Compliance solutions.
- Identify any improvements to the existing controls that affect Digital Assets personnel and activities.
Check the validity of surveillance and system controls reports by taking part test programs, and validating the results of tests.
- Create guidance on the consideration of Digital Assets in periodic risk evaluations.
- Work together with Business Personnel, Compliance Officers along with Compliance Engineering to develop and/or enhance surveillance, system controls and related procedures, as well as training related with Digital Assets personnel and activities.
Use an approach consistent for Digital Assets Compliance across divisions as well as offerings and.
- Develop functional specifications and requirements for testing.
- Design and/or develop better procedures for handling issues that escalate.
- Develop and/or improve tools that can identify patterns of troublesome activities within Digital Assets businesses and products.